NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
JUST PAY 5% DEPOSIT SECURE YOUR TOUR
Asmara, the city that boasts one of the world’s finest collections of early 20th-century architecture – with UNESCO awarding it World Heritage Site status. there are more than 400 buildings to be recognized by UNESCO.
We will assist you with your entry visa facilitation both requested at Eritrean Embassy at your starting country or arriva, once you confirm your trip with us.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Customer can select how they want to pay their tour. Adulis travel accepts 3 different payment methods such as:-
- Payment on arrival
- 5% deposit with PayPal
- Full payment amount with PayPal
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
1 Day Asmara Tour:
Take a private Asmara tour and learn about the city from someone who knows it best – a friendly local guide.