Our website address is: www.adulistravel.com
Your privacy is very important to us and we truly mean it. You’ve placed your faith in us by using adulistravel.com services, and we value that. That means committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us.
This Adulis Travel Privacy Statement describes how and why we use and process your personal data, and also, it tells you how to contact us if you have questions about your personal data, which we’re more than happy to answer. In this statement, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to adulistravel.com.
We might amend Adulis Travel Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make changes to Adulis Travel Privacy Statement which will have an impact on you (e.g. if we intend to process your personal data for other purposes than communicated in the past in this Privacy Statement), we’ll notify you of these changes before the new activities begin.
By downloading, accessing or using our websites or content, or using a free Adulis Travel mobile application “App”, on a mobile phone, tablet or similar device, or providing information to us in connection with our websites, mobile applications or other sites or services, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement. If you disagree with Adulis Travel Privacy Statement, you should discontinue using our services. If you agree with our Privacy Statement, then you’re all set to book your next adventure. Let the fun begin!
Why does Adulis Travel collect your information? Who is collecting the data? What data is being collected? How does Adulis Travel treat personal data about children? How does Adulis Travel share your data with third parties? How does Adulis Travel use your personal data? How long will the data be stored for? How Adulis Travel protect your personal data? How can you contact Adulis Travel about your personal data? Your rights
Why does Adulis Travel collect your information? We can’t help you book the perfect tours or activities without your information such as your name, preferred contact details, the names of anybody traveling with you, and your payment information. This information is used to contact you about your reservation on adulistravel.com such as sending automated order status updates. If we have trouble processing your reservation, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. We also use your personal data, for example, via E-mails to inform you about our latest deals and special offers that we think would interest you. Who is collecting the data? What data is being collected?
Adulis Travel collects information from our users at several different points on our website in order to better serve you with pertinent information and to process orders. We may collect personal data you give us directly, and we also collect data automatically by logging how you interact with our website and services, for example by using cookies on this website. We may also receive personal data from third parties, for example, if you interact with us through social media platform.
Information collected may include the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you use, and information about your computer’s operating system, like application versions and language settings. We also collect information about clicks and which pages have been shown to you.
If you’re using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, location details, app crashes, and other system activity. When you make a reservation, our system registers through which means and from which websites you made your reservation or entered the adulistravel.com websites and/or apps. The use of social media services may be integrated with the adulistravel.com services in various ways, which can involve us collecting some of your personal data or the social media provider receiving some of your information.
To process your booking, we may collect customers’ name, phone numbers, billing address, Ip address, e-mail, birthdate, passport number and personal ID numbers.
Adulis Travel also requires you to submit a username and password of your choice for future access to your information. Your user name and password are to remain confidential and you should not share this information with anyone. How does Adulis Travel treat personal data about children?
Unless otherwise indicated, adulistravel.com is a service you’re only allowed to use if you’re over 16 years old. We only process information about children with the consent of the parents or legal guardians or when the information is provided to use by the parents or legal guardian. How does Adulis Travel share your data with third parties?
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this notice.
We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this section, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. How does Adulis Travel use your personal data?
We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services.
We may process your account data (“account data”). The account data may include your name and email address. The source of the account data is you. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (“profile data”). The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details. The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services.
We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services (“service data”). The service data may include how you use our services. The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data”). The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services.
We may process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“inquiry data”). The inquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant services to you.
We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“customer relationship data”). The customer relationship data may include your name, your employment/profession, your job title or role, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers.
We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data”). The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data”). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
We may process any of your personal data identified in this notice where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
We may process any of your personal data identified in this notice where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this section, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.The legal basis for all of the above-enumerated processes is your consent, and, where appropriate, for the proper administration of our website and business, the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract. Continued use of our website represent express agreement and consent to these processes. How long will the data be stored for?
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you (including maintaining the online user account (if created)), to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us at email@example.com. How Adulis Travel protect your personal data?
adulistravel.com takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/reservation form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL.
Our SSL technology is the most advanced 128-bit encryption by Geotrust. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.geotrust.com.
We seek to store your personal data in secure operating environments that are not accessible to the general public, and to have security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data by our employees or third parties.Adulis Travel also conducts data security training for employees to raise awareness in safeguarding sensitive data. How can you contact Adulis Travel about your personal data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
1. Your principal rights under data protection law are: a. the right to access; b. the right to rectification; c. the right to erasure; d. the right to restrict processing; e. the right to object to processing; f. the right to data portability; g. the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and h. the right to withdraw consent.
2. You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. You can access your personal data by visiting https://www.adulistravel.com/login.html when logged into our website.
3. You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
4. In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
5. In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
6. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes including profiling for direct marketing purposes. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
8. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is: a. consent; or b. that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order
to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
9. If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the jurisdiction of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
10. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
11. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, in addition to the other methods specified in this section.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this Statement. We may